Welcome

I just picked up my crochet hook again after 30 years. I used to make afghans but now I’m making stuffed toys. (Entering into my second childhood perhaps?) This craft is known as Amigurumi, the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and other creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll. I love to collect patterns and my goal is to live long enough to complete them all!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

High Top Slippers

I know these aren't amigurumi, but I wanted to make something fun that is also useful. These are an adult size medium. I also made a pair in pink and grey which I gave as a Christmas gift.

Pattern from a book by Annie's Crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment